Summer Camp 2017
Get ready for an adventure like no other during Rock City Climbing's Summer Camp! There may be many types of summer camp for kids, but few will have self-discovery to conquer new heights, building a foundation for climbing, and discovering a new passion boulders. This is hands-on, join-in, be-a-part-of-it fun! If your children love adventure and learning new activities, the Rock City Climibing Summer Camp is the place for them this summer.
Summer Camp 2017 DATES
- June 26 - 29
- July 10 - 13
- July 17 - 20
- July 24 - 27
- July 31 - August 3
- August 7 - August 10
All program camp dates run from 9am-12pm and are held Monday through Thursday. This year's camp is for children ages 5-10 years old. Children older than 10 years are allowed, but the program is geared for younger children. There will be approximately 12 children in each program, so don't delay and sign up! No experience or equipment is needed, rentals are included.
- Themed camp days and weeks
- Nerf wars
- Crate stacking
- Knot tying
- Tope rope and bouldering climbing lessons
- Team building and much more!
drop off and pick up
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before the start of camp.
- Monday through Wednesday we will meet/pick up from Rock City Climbing. Thursday only, we will meet/pick up at the Ropes Course (address will be provided at first day of camp).
- We understand some parents will need to get to work early so we will offer extended care for an additional cost of $35 dollars. This allows for an extra hour of stay in the morning before camp starts and an additional hour after camp ends. You can sign up for this when you register or at the start of each week.
Light snacks will be provided on Monday through Wednesday, such as granola bars, fruit or chips. Thursday, we will provide pizza to celebrate the last day of camp. Please feel free to pack your child an extra snack or lunch for the day. If your child has any food allergies please let us know the week prior to the start of camp.